The Back to Nature section is all about vitality. After going trough periods of feeling mentally or physically unhealthy or both I learnt that the most important thing in life is your health. If you are not healthy nothing else will work. This started my quest for vitality. So what does vitality actually mean? I looked it up:
- Exuberant physical strength or mental vigor
- The state of being strong and active
- The property of being able to survive and grow
- Full of energy, excitement, and cheerfulness
- Active strength or force
- Healthy physical or mental energy or power
We are all animals. And to be able to achieve vitality we need to figure out the optimal diet, movement, sleep patterns and needs that the animal human will thrive from. I want to be more wild. I have written a post on the concept of ReWilding.